2nd NanoDefine Industry-focused Workshop
October 24, 2017
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The European FP7 NanoDefine project is once again organizing an industry-focused Workshop on 24 October 2017 at “DECHEMA” in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The main purpose of this technology transfer event is to demonstrate the newly developed particle size-related measurement tools and their practical applicability to industrial end-users, who have to classify manufactured materials, formulations or products according to the EU definition of a nanomaterial (2011/696/EU).
We invite you to this one-day event to meet our experts, to share experiences, learn from each other and to find answers to the following questions:
- How to match the analytical challenge caused by the EU Nano-Definition?
- How to handle the wide diversity and complexity of commercially relevant products and materials that have to be classified according to this definition?
- How to meet the needs of industry for quick and unambiguous measurement tools?
The workshop will be organized into four sessions: two morning sessions broadly introducing the background, concept and practical achievements of the NanoDefine project, and two afternoon sessions with practical demonstrations of the individual techniques and tools developed and with practical hands-on discussions between project experts and workshop participants.
- Your name, position, phone and email address:
- Type of your organization (e.g., industrial/instrument manufacturer, branch organization, regulatory body, policy/decision maker, research institute, consultant etc.):
- Type of materials/instruments you manufacture or develop (if applicable):
- Your specific interest in this meeting:
- Practical experiences and problems you want to discuss:
- Other topics and questions you want to address:
As places are limited, registration will be accepted according to “first come, first served”.
DECHEMA, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main
Complete program and more information →