16–20 April 2018
adidas team water bottles for sale craigslist 2017 | CZ0948 – size 10 air jordan high heels – Nike Air Max 95 OG Neon 2020 (PS) – 001
Hosted and co-organized by GreenDecision, in collaboration with the Institute of Occupational Medicine, BioNanoNet, Warrant Group and Ca’Foscari University of Venice, the first edition of a series of Training Schools organized within the EU funded Horizon 2020 BIORIMA project, will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 16 – 20 April 2018.
The School aims to transfer the state of the art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals featuring:
- Advanced Nano-Biomaterials
- Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
Benefits from Participating:
- Learn the latest trends in safe biomedicine gaining an in-depth understanding of the above-mentioned key topics.
- Engage in a dialogue with peers and key experts.
- Benefit from a variety of additional networking opportunities such as boat trip in the Venetian Lagoon and a social dinner in the historical center of amazing Venice.
Key experts from Europe have been invited. The preliminary School Agenda is now made available for down load from here!
Registration is now open!
Save your seat by registering before 31 March 2018 via the following link: www.greendecision.eu/wp/biorima-form/
To learn more about the School go to: www.greendecision.eu/wp/1st-biorima-training-school
Please feel free to forward this invitation and share the School Flyer with your colleagues.
Founder of the NanoDefine website. Doctor of Medicine, author of many books on nutrition and neuroscience research. Lecturer at the Medical University of Paris.